BESC holds monthly lecture type series aimed at the many fields of Fire, EMS, Police, and various topics on Emergency Management and more.
This months program is:
EMS Officer One
For new, current, and future EMS Leaders and Officers.
The 32 hour program will provide training in both classroom and case studies in such areas of:
· Crisis in Leadership
· Crew Resource Management
· Critical Leader Thinking
· Field Training Officer One
· Case Studies Management
· Risk Management
Offered in the evenings and one full weekend.
March: 24, 25, 26, 27 are evening classes from 6p-930pm
March: 28 and 29 are weekend classes from 9am-4pm
Cost: 120.00 per student
includes: all student materials
Green Cafe in Edgewater Park
1101 Cooper Street
Edgewater Park, NJ 08010
- Students MUST attend all sessions for completion.
- Pre-registration packet and all Pre-Course materials will be sent to you, that must be brought to class of the first day.
If you have any questions on this program or would like our 2020 Training schedule sent to you please contact us.
We look forward to seeing you in a class!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY QUESTIONS ON TRAININGS
if you have a group, or need training for your organization. Our team will come to you. Give our office a call or email.
- Basic Life Support Full Program: $75.00 per student
- Basic Life Support Recert Program: $ 60.00 per student
- ACLS Programs: $180.00 per student
- ACLS Prep Course: $ 85.00 per student
- PALS Programs: $185.00
- First Aid/AED/ CPR Full Program: $65.00 per student
- First Aid/AED/CPR Review Program:$55.00 per student
- Babysitting Class: $65.00 per student
HeartSaver Nights!: This class is free to learn Push Hard Push Fast CPR, it IS NOT A CERTIFICATION CLASS. This if for someone who just wants to know how to do CPR.
BESC accepts payments in the form of check, credit card, or corporate check. All payment is required prior to attending any program.